Mushroom & spinach scrambled eggs with smoked mozzarella & paprika
Who said breakfast should be boring? This smokyscramble should do the trick - it’s almost an omelette, without the stress.
- 30 ml butter
- 2 large brown mushrooms, sliced
- a handful baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 3 XL eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup grated smoked mozzarella
- salt & pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
1. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms until golden. Add the spinach and fry for half a minute untilit just starts to wilt. 2. Add the eggs and stir to scramble. While the eggs are still slightly runny, sprinkle the cheese over and cover with a lid to melt. 3. After a minute, remove the lid and season with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of paprika. Transfer to a plate and serve at once.